Banner Photo by: Amanda Suanne Photography
"We had the absolute pleasure of having Shane DJ our wedding. He did an incredible job. I have never seen my friends or family have more fun. Our wedding was a month ago and everyone is still talking about the fun they had on the dance floor. He played every song we requested and had an unbelievable selection that pleased our guests. I highly recommend Shane for your wedding. Your wedding won't be be as fun without him." -Shannon
"If I could give all 10 STARS I would!! Shane was absolutely incredible!! He played the perfect music at all the right times and kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night!! I still get people pulling me aside to brag on the exceptionally fun time they had at our wedding because the mix of music was just the best!! I cannot thank Shane enough for making our special night more than we could have imagined!" -Jennifer
"Can't say enough about Shane... He is so nice, so professional, and an AWESOME DJ! My wedding would not have been the same without him! I have had countless people come up to me weeks later and comment how great he was and how much fun he made the wedding! 5 stars!!! The best!" -Raegan
"I really can't say enough about Shane and the musical experience that Rock the House provides. I chose Shane largely because of the reviews on this website and I honestly could not have been more pleased and impressed. Briefly, the 5 aspects of Shane and Rock the House I appreciated the most:
1) Incredibly Professional: I know I'm not the only one who has been to a wedding with a DJ rocking a Tommy Bahama shirt giving the eyes to the every bridesmaid making a song request. Shane's entire setup oozes class, from his attire to the sound system I was SO happy with the presentation and it completely fit with our reception atmosphere.
2) Stuck to the song list: We gave Shane a list of about 50 songs and I'm pretty sure every one was played. He respected the "do not play" list and at least every 15 minutes all night I heard "your DJ is killing it."
3) Perfect amount of Shane: There were no long drawn out moments, he was able to transition from father-daughter to mother-son to last dance without drawing attention to himself. It could not have gone any smoother.
4) Can read the crowd: He told me this early and he was so right, he had the perfect songs lined up and had people dancing all night.
5) Takes away the worry: The last thing you want to be doing on your big day is worrying about the DJ, is the music going to be good etc. Do yourself a favor and reserve Shane, I didn't have to worry about this aspect of the wedding and what a relief to be able to just cut loose with my wife. I was so thankful I chose him.
Our experienced wedding coordinator told us Shane is her favorite DJ to work with. It was clear why. Do yourself, your future spouse, your coordinator, and your guests a favor and get Shane and Rock the House for your wedding." -Anonymous
"Shane provided DJ services for our daughter's wedding. Everything about the way that he worked with us was wonderful. He communicated well leading up to the wedding, was interested in understanding what we wanted to do, came early to work with our ceremony musician and by the end of the night had everyone (ages 18 to 82) dancing and having fun together. Couldn't ask for more. I would highly recommend him." -Debora
"Shane is AWESOME! He kept the dance floor packed the entire night! Shane provided uplighting and a monogram for the reception venue and it was beautiful!
Before booking Shane my husband and I were going back and forth between a band or a DJ and we finally decided on a DJ; and it was the best decision we made! We had so many people coming up to us that night saying they loved Shane!
Brides... You would be crazy to use anyone else on the emerald coast..." -Destinie